March 16, 2011

New Spring Look

With Spring just around the corner and warmer temperatures all around, I am mentally into Spring whether its here or not. Only 4 more days officially!

In our living room we have two vases on each side of the TV and two lamps on either side of the TV stand. Erik has to have things symmetrical - which definitely goes against do things in 3 or 5 or odd numbers; however, you win some you lose some right! :) Anyways, I have officially switched over our vases from its winter look into a bright and fun spring look.

I already had the river rocks at the bottom, which held the candle in place for its winter look, but I added moss on top with an arrangement of flowers blossoming out.


While shopping at Hobby Lobby this week, we also stumbled upon the perfect tree! Erik and I have been wanting a tree for the corner of our living room and when we looked awhile ago, we only found short and squatty ones that were so expensive for their size, it was a joke. This time, we laid eyes on a 7.5 foot Mango tree....perfect tree and perfect price! I just had to have it! If only you could have seen us driving home, it luckily fit inside however we had a tree between us! Not everyone wants a fake tree; however, I love it and am super excited!



So for our final look and reasonable update, here ya go!



No comments:

Post a Comment