March 15, 2011

Blog-o-shpere

So, today I sat down to upload pictures and blog on our adventures from the last week, you know be a consistent blogger. Instead I got sucked into some of the blogs I follow. Now all I want to do is spend a million dollars and get my craft on! Check out one of my favorite crafty blogs The Idea Room. I haven't checked this blog out in a while; however, today I probably spent an hour jotting down ideas and crafts that I want to do. While indulging myself in this mindless activity, I stumbled upon two other blogs: The Bird's Papaya and The Casabella Project.

I am on the prowl for a DIY spring wreath and to decorate my plain floor length mirror...that way when I look at myself in a fabulously cute mirror, it will automatically make me think I look that much cuter, right??

There are so many cool blogs out there! Let me know if you have one that you love following.

Coming tomorrow...hopefully...a look at how I updated our living room for the spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment